I love love love salsa and this tropical spin is so fresh and perfect on grilled meats! I’m making this to go along with Jamaican jerk pork. My tummy is going to be happy tonight!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 semi-ripe mango, chopped
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped fine (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rum (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, mix it up, and let it sit for a little bit to allow the flavors to mingle.
My family had this salsa, with jerk pork and Jamaican rice and peas!