Hey guys! So I’m all about quick and easy breakfasts and I’ve added a new recipe to the collection. I found this recipe on BuzzFeed and it is yummy and super easy for a busy morning. As they said “Ain’t nobody got time for that!” 😂😂
Here’s the recipe:
4 cups pancake mix
2 cups milk
1 peach, sliced
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
2. Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
3. Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
4. Place peach slices on top of the batter, followed by the blueberries.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate