Another lazy Sunday and another baked pancake trial! I’m trying the strawberry cheesecake today because I needed to use up the last of my strawberries. I made one change this time, I added some melted butter to the batter because it can be a bit dry. I mean after all butter makes everything better 😁😁😁
Here’s the recipe:
4 cups pancake mix
2 cups milk
1 cup strawberries (sliced)
6 oz cream cheese (cubed)
6 tbsp melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
2. Pour pancake mix, butter, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
3. Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
4. Place strawberry slices on top of the batter, followed by the cream cheese cubes.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate
TIP: I also like to brush a little butter on top as soon as I take it out of the oven, it softens the too and gives a pretty sheen.