If you love melt in your mouth butter cookies you need to try these! It’s a softer batter so you can pipe easily with it. This is one of my childhood faves ❤️❤️
Do yourself a favor and make a double batch, trust me 😂😋😋
- 9 oz butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- Rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place butter in stand mixer (or you can use a hand mixer) and mix until creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and continue mixing for 12 mins until it becomes white and creamy.
- Using a spatula mix (sifted) flour into the mixture until completely combined.
- Put batter into a piping bag with a star tip (1/2″ to 1cm)
- Form cookies on the prepared sheets, sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.
6. Bake for 12 mins or until the base turns light brown.
7. Let the cookies cool completely before serving.